After the outbreak of the coronavirus in China, I received many greetings from friends and outboard motor buyers overseas. Now the situation is better here but worse outside China. Some came to me for advice on reducing the risk of infection. Therefore, I would like to share what I have been doing so far:
1. I wear a mask whenever I go out, even when I pick up the package downstairs.
2. When cleaning the house, I mix a little disinfectant with water or spray 75% alcohol. However, do not mix disinfectant with alcohol.
3. I wash my hands with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer carefully and frequently.
4. Don't go to public places or where the crowds are.
5. Open the window for fresh air.
6. Cook meat or eggs thoroughly.
7. Stay positive (Not test results positive) and be happy.
8. Whether your country is severely affected or not, please take it seriously.
For more professional information, download Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment by the First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine for free https://covid-19.alibabacloud.com/?fbclid=IwAR3NKi5HoSXIWQJmPyzdyueOt297Ukhx4LiT7fi7eyn02nD-uhhTYBB8Wnw.